Filler Effect Shampoo Hyaluronic Acid Light & Volume

Cleanser for all hair types with Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Keratin and Coconut
Filler Effect Shampoo Hyaluronic Acid Light & Volume Zoom
  • Size: 200 ml
  • Code: 031.004

Description

Much more than a simple Shampoo, this exceptional beauty treatment moisturises hair, providing a filler effect: your hair feels much fuller from the very first application! The secret is Hyaluronic Acid, with its incredible ability to retain water, for a filler effect with visible results from the very first application. Plant Keratin, consisting of the same amino acids contained in our hair, has a strengthening action, while the Coconut pulp distillate restores softness and body.

Formula with 97% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% of ingredients guarantees the product is stable and a pleasure to use. No silicones, sulphate surfactants, parabens, colourants and petrolatum.

Functional substances

Low, medium and high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Keratin from Wheat and Soy, Coconut pulp distillate, quaternised polysaccharide from Guar Seeds, extract from Mullein and Primrose flowers, Extract of Lemons, Apples and Grapes of Italian origin

Entering in details

  • 100% Made in Italy
  • 7 Tested metals
  • No animal testing
  • Dermatologically Tested
  • Does not contain animal-derived ingredients
L'Erbolario Hong Kong
GMO Free
No animal testing
7 Tested metals

Monitoring the content of 7 metals* to minimise the risk of allergy and therefore also protect highly sensitive skin. *Nickel, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, Antimony and Chromium

Does not contain animal-derived ingredients

Does not contain
animal-derived ingredients

FSC® Paper Packaging

FSC® Paper
Packaging

Dermatologically Tested

Dermatologically
Tested