Two-phase Spray Multiple Virtues Hyaluronic Acid Light & Volume

Spray for all hair types with Hyaluronic Acid, Plant Keratin and Coconut oil
Two-phase Spray Multiple Virtues Hyaluronic Acid Light & Volume Zoom
  • Size: 100 ml
  • HK $: 350.00
  • Code: 032.002

Description

A thousand virtues and many uses for this two-phase Spray, a true ally for magnificent hair, which becomes fuller, softer and shinier with every use. Hyaluronic Acid performs its filling and moisturising action, Plant Keratin leaves the hair fibre stronger and supple, while Coconut oil provides softness. Sprayed onto wet hair before styling, it detangles and protects against the heat of hairdryers and straightening irons, making the hair easier to style. On dry hair it can be used every day to provide gloss and control frizz, or before washing your hair, leaving it on for 15 minutes, for intense nourishment and moisturisation. At the pool or seaside, it protects against chlorine and salt water, preventing dryness and dehydration.

Formula with 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% of ingredients guarantees the product is stable and a pleasure to use. No silicones, parabens, colourants and petrolatum.

L'Erbolario Hong Kong
100% Made in Italy

100% Made in Italy

Good for Mankind

Good for mankind

Good for Animal

Good for Animal

Good for Environment

Good for Environment

Natural Beauty

Natural Beauty